Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

CCSP Practice Questions

If you're considering taking the CCSP exam, my new book of practice questions just went live as an Amazon ebook today (it ships as a paperback on the 12th of this month): Official CCSP Practice Tests.

I'd be very interested to hear any feedback you might have, either here, via email, or as Amazon reviews.

Thanks, and good luck to those taking the test!

98 Replies
StFeuillien
Newcomer I

This is a long weekend and you didn't say which day; so, it might be premature to think it was Saturday or Sunday; but, If it was, I hope everything went well for you.
StFeuillien
Newcomer I

Hi Ben, It may not make much of a difference; but, did you base the questions on the April 2018 testing criteria? Thanks.
Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

Ummm...are the CCSP criteria changing? I know the new CISSP material is coming out later this year, but I wasn't aware the CCSP is evolving at all...so...to answer your question: "no"?

If something does change, though, I don't think it will be substantive, in terms of material you need to know-- for instance, I've looked at the previous CISSP DCO and the current CISSP DCO, and I don't see much difference other than nomenclature and arrangement of concepts. So the CCSP book should be good for a couple years, anyway.

DHerrmann
Contributor II

I just ordered one 🙂

And down the rabbit hole I go  Man Happy

Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

Sweet! Hope you dig it. Please let us know how it goes.

S3cur1tyExprt
Newcomer II

I just ordered the Official CCSP Practice Questions and should arrive this week.  I'm looking forward to studying the material.  I've been studying for about 2 months passively by listening to mp3s and watching videos but took a break during the holidays last year.  I have now started again by reading the CCSP (ISC)2 Certified Cloud Security Professional Official Study Guide and taking notes.

Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

Rock on-- please let me know if it works for you!

mprasoon
Newcomer II

Hi Ben

Passed Exam Today and Found your Study Guide and Practice Questions Guide to be really useful

Practice Questions were relevant and help me get into the right mindset before the exam.

Keep up the good work.

Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

Awesome! So glad to hear it! Thanks for letting us know, and congrats!

S3cur1tyExprt
Newcomer II

Congratulations! Can you share your study plan and preparation?