Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

CCSP Practice Questions

If you're considering taking the CCSP exam, my new book of practice questions just went live as an Amazon ebook today (it ships as a paperback on the 12th of this month): Official CCSP Practice Tests.

I'd be very interested to hear any feedback you might have, either here, via email, or as Amazon reviews.

Thanks, and good luck to those taking the test!

98 Replies
akhan1
Newcomer II

Thanks Ben! I have just ordred one! 

Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

Cool! Hope you like it.

akhan1
Newcomer II

Hi Ben,

The answer to the question 127 is none! Eventhough I can argue that Elasticity promotes Availabilty. If the CCSP test include questions like this then only a good luck on the can make you pass the test !

Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

Sure, give away the answers with no spoiler alert! heh.

You can make an argument for anything, assuming you abstract out the question/answer far enough...but the most correct answer is the one listed. You'll do better on the exam if you think of the questions in that manner: what is the most-best/least-worst answer?

Good luck! And how did you do on the 126 questions before that one?

Radioteacher
Community Champion

My best tip for the CCSP is below.

After all of the foundational reading you have above please check out "NIST Special Publication 800-146".  While reading Chapter 4 of NIST 800-146, I created scenario questions in my head and answered them.

Paul

chaunce54
Newcomer I

Thanks, Ben!  I just took and passed the exam on Friday, and then this book comes out!  It probably would have helped immensely.  I took your online course for the CISSP a little over a year ago and it really helped me pass the CISSP exam, so I am sure this book would be a big help in passing the CCSP exam.  I used the CCSP book you Co-authored as my primary resource for studying for the CCSP as well.

Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

Thanks, Chaunce, and congratulations! Sorry you missed out on the practice tests, but glad the Study Guide was so helpful, and that you dug the class. Looks like you didn't need the practice, though! heh. Congrats again, and welcome to the club.

Matthew
Newcomer I

Where was this a few weeks ago.  I am scheduled to take the exam this weekend.  Fingers crossed.

US Army Veteran - CISSP

It's not a matter of IF but a matter of WHEN. What are you going to do when it happens?
Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

HA! Sorry, Matthew-- my bad. But good luck on the test, and please let us know how it goes!