Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
S3cur1tyExprt
Newcomer II

CCSP Certified Cloud Security Professional Practice Exams

I just purchased CCSP Certified Cloud Security Professional Practice Exams by D. Carter. Should arrive tomorrow. Anyone else have any reviews on this practice set? I'm also using the Sybex Official (ISC)2 CCSP Practice Exams. I plan on taking the exam by the end of April.

11 Replies
nick
Newcomer I

The other book to which I referred was the 2016 CCSP Participant's Study Guide, which is the same knowledge base with different approach and layout. Also valuable, but redundant if you have the official study guide.

I liked studying from two resources just to have the change.

TonyMerritt
Viewer II

Find more practice tests to evaluate your understanding!!! The "Official Practice Tests" gave me (in my opinion) a false sense of readiness. I'd answer each question before looking at the multiple choice selection. Then after looking at the selection, I was able to articulate why the other answers were either incorrect or not the BEST answer..Bottom line, those practice questions are way too easy as compared to the real exam. I found out during the exam that I was not ready for the exam.. BTW.. I took 1 month of study time for each domain, tapped the external recommendations (OWASP Top 10, ISO Docs,etc) I'd peruse this community to see what practice tests were used successfully and are recommended..