cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yeshaneh
Viewer

Volunteers for 15 minutes of interview

Hello CISSP credential holders,
I am a candidate for Doctor of Information Assurance in the U.S. To fulfill the research requirement, I am collecting data via interview. My research population target is CISSP credential holders. Please let me know if you are willing to participate in a 15 minutes interview regarding internal security threat.

Data collection objective

Security breaches vectored by legitimate users, such as employees, contractors, and other partners is on the rise. Previous researches indicate that user security culture drives behavior (good or bad). This questionnaire is intended to gather information about the different factors that impact users’ risky behaviors. The result of this empirical research is expected to uncover why some users remain a security threat, which will be invaluable to design and implement an effective solution to mitigate internal security risks.
Please note that personally identifiable information or organizational (employer) identifiable information will not be collected. Your participation in this brief face-to-face or virtual interview will entitle you to receive the result of this original research besides your name being entered for a chance to win a $100 Macy’s gift certificate.
Thank you

hailiey2@gmail.com

0 Replies