cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Candiya
Newcomer I

Looking to hire CISSP for security review

Hello,

I work for a university in a department that conducts surveys and other types of program evaluations. One of our clients has requested that we hire a CISSP to conduct a security review. I'm trying to locate individuals with this certification who would be interested in this type of work. Please message me for further details.

Thank you,

Candiya

10 Replies
fortean
Contributor III

Hi, Candiya, perhaps you should mention where you're located, unless the job can be done remotely Smiley Happy

--
Heinrich W. Klöpping, MSc CISSP CCSP CIPP/E CTT+
Kwame
Newcomer I

Very interesting. Can i please get the details of this job?
thanks
Candiya
Newcomer I

My apologies for the lack of location. This would be in Pullman, Washington. I'm not sure if this type of review could be conducted remotely or not. 

Best,

Candiya

fortean
Contributor III

It was actually quite easy to find out where you're working, as you do not have a very common name and you are on LinkedIn Smiley Tongue  But neverheless, it is not my privilege to disclose your location, I thank  you for doing so yourself!

--
Heinrich W. Klöpping, MSc CISSP CCSP CIPP/E CTT+
Early_Adopter
Community Champion

Curious as to why CISSP is the only criteria for a security review?

It's a very broad church of professionals, and super nice to have however I can think other qualifications/skills that might be used to select candidates ahead of just having certified as CISSP.

Candiya
Newcomer I

That's a good question. The only requirements that client specified were that the third party be "a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)." I'm not sure why they chose these specifications. 

dswomley
Newcomer II

HI, Have you had any luck finding someone? Please feel free to reply by email at swomleyd@gmail[dot]com David
Candiya
Newcomer I

Thank you very much, David. We have selected someone to complete the review. 

capitolcyber
Viewer II

Capitol Cyber Associates provides security services and might be able assist! http://capitolcyber.com