Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amit_Musale
Newcomer I

Looking for opportunities-Associate of ISC2 towards CISSP, 16 Yrs Exp,Linux,Security, ICS Security

Hi,

I am new to this forum.! I am looking for Job opportunities.

I am having 16+ years of experience in Linux, Security, RTOS, Networking, Embedded Systems and for products in SCADA, Industrial IoT, Embedded/Networking Domain. I have passed CISSP Exam to become Associate of ISC2 recently.

I have worked with Emerson Innovation Center. My Skill set includes Linux, Security, RTOS, Embedded Systems, Networking and Security Engineering. Prior to Emerson, I have worked with Nokia, GE Energy and Caterpillar USA (on H1B Visa) in various Technologies including Automotive Embedded,VxWorks, Networking Products - SSL VPN, TCP/IP, Linux Programming (User/Kernel space), EtherNet/IP(CIP), PROFINET, WirelessHART Gateway on Firmware,Web-App and Product Security side. I have completed Windows Embedded CE 6.0 (WinCE) Certification by Microsoft during 2009.

Thanks,
Amit Musale
musale_amit@yahoo.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/amit-musale-1666049/

6 Replies
Caute_cautim
Community Champion

HI, Not which country you are coming from or whether you are outside the USA etc?   Do you have a good Linkedln profile, as many recruiters trawl it regularly looking for candidates.   Have you also tried the normal job sites, or approached companies directly for opportunities? 

Best of luck

Caute_cautim
Community Champion

I agree. New Year's Resolution make your 2018 profile count.
Amit_Musale
Newcomer I

Thanks.!
Bayshob
Contributor I

Well done. You will surely get a job soon

Bayshob
Contributor I

You are highly experienced. Good credentials
Bayshob
Contributor I

Try look for opportunities on linkedin