Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
farhanster
Newcomer I

Looking for an Entry level Job in Toronto

It's has been three months since i passed the CISSP. I have sent countless resumes but no one calls. I have no experience in Info sec but am a fast learner. Does anyone have any lead where i can get an entry level job? please don't give suggestions as to i should volunteer and join info sec group meeting and all. 

I need a sold lead to land a job. If any one of you work in Toronto area and get me a job, i am willing to pay you for your services. I have an MBA in IT and used to work in accounting. 

I attended the SECTOR conference in Toronto and was told by ISC booth that ISC helps finding a job, but i didn't see any link for such help. 

I would appreciate if someone can Help that leads to a job.

Thanks

1 Reply
LB34
Newcomer I

Having the same trouble in Atlanta. Passed in July of 2017. And though i have had some great conversation (including a 3rd interview and promise of a job only to never hear from that company again! lol) I am no closer to an actual position. Fact of the matter is there are no or should i say very few entry level positions in INFOSEC. Trying not lose faith and falsify my entire resume, but starting to think that may be the only way. Just glad its not just me! lol!

Good luck and know this frustration cant last forever!

LB