Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoeB_IG
Newcomer II

Looking for PT INFOSEC Work in Silicon Valley

I am an SSCP w/ an active DoD TS/SCI clearance and looking for PT (or Remote) work in the vicinity of Mountain View, CA.  I will work for peanuts to get the experience.  Available late February.  Please email me at rberleju@stu.norwich.edu 

2 Replies
Badfilemagic
Contributor II

The low 6 figures counts as peanuts in the bay area. Real estate prices put the DC metro to shame, and DC is surrounded by most of the top-10 richest counties in the US. That’s why all the savvy nerds are moving to Austin.

If you’d rather Texas, or think you might try, pm me for email and send me your CV and i’ll take a look and circulate. San Antonio also has a large military presense and therefor a healthy dose of contractors who would value the clearance.
-- wdf//CISSP, CSSLP
JoeB_IG
Newcomer II

Thanks, I have already committed to taking a full-time job in Mountain View as an Inspector General during normal business hours.  I would consider Texas if I didn’t already have an obligation in the south-bay area.

For what it is worth, I am nearing completion of a Master’s of Science in Information Security and Assurance (course work ends February 2018 but I don’t officially graduate until June).  I also have a Master’s of Arts degree in Emergency Management and Disaster Planning.