Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
(ISC)² Team

Re: If you could pick any Cyber Security Job in the World what would it be? (CIA, NSA, DIA, Apple,et

Hahhaaa  - 

Nice.  In my many years in the USAF, I only shot an M-16 for a half day in basic.  Never touched a DoD-issued weapon again.  I got assigned to exotic places like Plattsburgh, NY, Enid, OK, and Wichita Falls, TX, and Elkridge, MD.

Newcomer II

Re: If you could pick any Cyber Security Job in the World what would it be? (CIA, NSA, DIA, Apple,et

DIA, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, as their cyber warrior where I can serve.

Optional NASA, Apple, SpaceX

Cyber Security Officer
Web: QUE.com
Contributor I

Hi Rick,

I think its an individual choice. Those who want to server their country would like to join the government agencies. There are some who would like to learn more and earn Smiley Happy so they would like to join a company which is either a security services company or security product company.

Cheers,

Raj

Regards,
Nagarajan Viswanathan (Raj)
Newcomer II

Good morning.

The question is "If you could pick" which one.

Cyber Security Officer
Web: QUE.com
Highlighted
Viewer III

Brutal Honesty:

1) The one that pays the most

2) The one with greatest job security

3) The one that lets me work from home.