Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
emmafrancis
Newcomer I

IT Security Analysts and Cloud Security Analysts for Perform/DAZN in Europe

Its a really exciting time at Perform group! We're a technology company leading the way in sports media and broadcasting. Transforming how people watch sports through our full HD live & on-demand OTT sports product - DAZN

To help manage the risk in such a fast growing business, we are expanding our Cloud Security and IT Security teams to improve our monitoring and security strategy.

We are happy for candidates to be based in our UK offices in Hammersmith (London), Feltham (Greater London) or Leeds or in our Poland office (Katowice) or Austria office (Gratz)

Please get in touch if you are interested in finding out more about our opportunities!

Emma

4 Replies
jj30
Newcomer I

How to apply?
emmafrancis
Newcomer I

Hi!

My contact email is emma.francis@performgroup.com so please feel free to get in touch with me.

Many thanks.

MarcinJkt
Newcomer I

Out of curiosity, do you only do broadcasting or are you also facilitating additional services such as player's vitals monitoring through wearable IoT devices?

emmafrancis
Newcomer I

Hello! Just broadcasting at the moment but watch this space as we have some exciting plans for this year!