Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

(ISC)² is looking for a Content Developer with CISSP

Do you have your CISSP and want to help support others looking to gain their certifications?

We are looking for the right candidate to join the (ISC)² team that is responsible for the exam content development.

Click here to learn more and submit your resume. https://careers-isc2.icims.com/jobs/1150/content-developer/job

ISC2 Community Manager
1 Reply
Kaity
Community Manager

Just a bit more info on the job ... this person would be part of our wonderful exams team! The team is wonderful ... can't speak for the exams as I haven't taken them 🙂

We need a CISSP - other (ISC)2 certs are good too, but have to have CISSP - who is ready to dive into the world of exam content and work with other subject matter experts on developing content. You've got to be detail-oriented and meticulous ... and work well with others (like during our exam workshops) ... and be a good communicator. 

The position is based in our HQ office (in beautiful Clearwater, FL!) since that's where we run our workshops out of. However, eventually (after 90 days) there will be the opportunity to work remote. If you have questions, PM me and I'll check with the hiring manager!