Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brianbarber
Newcomer I

(ISC)2 Branded Merchandise

Does anyone know if there is a place to purchase (ISC)2 branded merchandise/apparel?

Many universities offer a place where alumni can purchase branded apparel and I was wondering if (ISC)2 had anything similar? 

12 Replies
isc2jade
Community Manager

Hi Brian, (ISC)² has an online store where you can find a variety of clothing items, ball caps, backpacks, accessories, etc. The (ISC)² Store is available at the following link: http://isc2education.org/shop.

Let us know if there are any items you'd like to see us offer!

Jayda Shriver
Volunteer & Member Engagement Manager
brianbarber
Newcomer I

Thank you very much!

-Brian
CyberLead
Newcomer III

@isc2jade,

Three questions:

1. After I earned my CISSP, I purchased a coffee mug with the CISSP Logo, something I treasure. However, when I went to the (ISC)2 store to show another CISSP where he could order one, they seem to have disappeared from the store.  When a person clicks on "Mugs & Glassware" in the menu on the left side of the webpage, it loads an empty page with the message "There are no products matching the selection."  When will these be available again?
  2. I own shirts with CISSP embroidered on the left chest, but now that I earned accreditation as a CCSP, I'd like to order a shirt with both on it.  That doesn't seem to be an option, nor could a person order a shirt with just the CCSP on it.  This a surprise because I, and many of my coworkers, hold multiple certifications and would love to purchase clothing that reflects those accreditations, so the market demand is there, but the supply isn't.  Why not?
  3. I also noticed that another certification was missing as well, the HCISPP.  Both of these certs have been around for a few years, so it's odd that they're not available.  There's an even shorter list available for the backpack.  The cost of embroidering CCSP OR HCISPP must be nearly - if not exactly - the same as the other initials, so why aren't these choices available?

Lloyd Diernisse

ISC2 Authorized Instructor and Learning Tree International Certified Instructor
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt | CISSP-ISSMP | CCSP | CGRC | PMP | CSM | CMMI-A | ITIL-Fv3
lschneiter
ISC2 Former Staff

Hello Lloyd, 

Thank you for your post. We are reviewing all of the products that we have in the (ISC)² store.  We will be make changes to what products we have and adding additional offers. At this time, we do not have an ETA to when all of the changes and new offers will be live in the store. If you have an additional suggestions, please feel free to email directly at lschneiter@isc2.org. 

Thank you for your membership.

Laura Schneiter

Customer Service Manager

(ISC)²

CyberLead
Newcomer III

Dear Ms. Schneiter,

Thank you for explaining the current status of the store and the plans going forward.

Lloyd Diernisse

ISC2 Authorized Instructor and Learning Tree International Certified Instructor
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt | CISSP-ISSMP | CCSP | CGRC | PMP | CSM | CMMI-A | ITIL-Fv3
Chris_Isaacs
Viewer

Resurrecting a really old thread...

I'd like to have a license plate ring for my car that says CISSP Certified on it or the like. I have VULN KLR as my license plate and the CISSP ring would give the plate more context.

Anything in the pipeline?

brianbarber
Newcomer I

It would be great to see some more modern and stylish-looking ISC2 apparel available. Perhaps in a wider variety of colors, performance fabrics ,and t-shirts (short and long sleeve).
sililail
Viewer III

Are there any more items to include/sell here aprat from what has been there already?
isc2jade
Community Manager

There are no new items at this time. We'll take your recommendations into consideration for the future. Feel free to share your ideas with us. Thanks!
Jayda Shriver
Volunteer & Member Engagement Manager