Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lmbcissp
Newcomer II

Have you used (or tried to use) the NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework (NCWF)?

Did you respond the recent Call for Comments on the NCWF 2020 update?

Do you have an idea or a starting draft for a paper related to the NCWF and effective cybersecurity practice or instruction at any level?

• Have you presented research at a conference but have yet to publish your study in a journal?
  • Do you have a paper that has been rejected from a journal and you’re not sure whether, and how, to proceed?

If you answered YES to any of these questions, we invite you to attend an upcoming virtual Paper Development Workshop (PDW) from the Cybersecurity Skills Journal: Practice and Research (CSJ). CSJ seeks to raise the capability maturity of the cybersecurity workforce through open and free dissemination of research on evidence-based practices and private access to digital tools and practice guides.

CSJ is currently seeking manuscripts for a Special Issue on the NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework, to be published in conjunction with the 2020 NICE Conference in Dayton. As detailed in the Call for Abstracts, CSJ welcomes ideas and drafts that examine the usefulness, benefits, and challenges associated with the adoption, adaptation, or extension of the NICE Framework in cybersecurity practice.

Paper Development Workshops will be held on 2:00 PM EST on both 5 Feb 2020 or 7 Feb 2020; attend just one.

Learn more about the PDW and register!

Learn more about CSJ.

**Don’t have a paper idea, but interested in serving the cybersecurity research and education community? Consider becoming a peer reviewer or section editor for CSJ.

Have a question about CSJ, the NCWF Special Issue, or the Paper Development workshop? Let me know - I am Associate Editor for Practice at CSJ.

2 Replies
AppDefects
Community Champion

@lmbcissp wrote:

Paper Development Workshops will be held on 2:00 PM EST on both 5 Feb 2020 or 7 Feb 2020; attend just one.

Learn more about the PDW and register!

As an early adopter of the NICE framework I look forward attending the workshops.

lmbcissp
Newcomer II

CSJ would be very interested in a manuscript about your experiences as an early adopter (for hiring? for staff career development?) - written as a case study or lessons learned approach.

I hope to see you at the PDW!