Position is located in washington dc. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 703-483-1883 and I can provide more details.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• At least 6 years of experience in cybersecurity management, operational, and/or technical activities
• At least 4 years of experience performing the responsibilities of a Risk Management Software Administrator in a federal or commercial environment
• 5+ years of experience using the CSAM or comparable risk management tool
• At least 4 years of experience in National Institute of Standards (NIST) cybersecurity standards and best practices
The Contractor shall: • Develop IT Security Policy and model templates. • Respond to policy-related questions from judiciary organizations. • Track in a central location all questions received and responses provided. • Develop best practices documents and resource packets based on trending information received from system and court unit assessments. • Ensure the ITSO web site is updated with the most current policy and security guidance. • Contribute as required to the update of security-related elements of the Guide to Judiciary Policy, particularly Volume 15 (Information Technology) Chapter 3 (Security). • Prepare security documentation for the Judiciary 30-day exposure draft review process and ensure all comments to the review process receive responses. • Demonstrate excellent oral and written communications skills. • Attend and take notes at the ITAC and Judiciary Sub-committee meetings as directed. • Administer the ITSO office email and voice messages to ensure timely response.