Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newcomer I

CISSP w HIPAA Policy Exp. Needed in Austin

A friend of mine that works for Travis County in Austin, TX is looking for a CISSP with HIPAA policy experience for an open contract. If you have this experience and are interested, please contact me and I will put you in touch with her to discuss the opportunity further. 

Thanks! 
9 Replies
Viewer II

Re: CISSP w HIPPA Policy Exp. Needed in Austin

I will be interested. I am CISSP with HIPAA experience. Please feel free to contact me at  isiddique@sigmatechllc.com Regards,

Viewer

HIPPA? Really?
Contributor II

HIPPA’s no joke with the regulatory consequences for data breaches of PHI/ePHI. HITECH and related updates from ACA made a lot of cyber/infosec related updates.

I would be interested in understanding what the “really?” is about.

That said, I’m a CISSP with experience in a HIPPA covered entity (insurer) and currently living in Travis County, just outside Austin. But I’m also over-booked on employment atm and also not super into the stress of HIPPA anymore...
-- wdf//CISSP, CSSLP
Newcomer I

Re: CISSP w HIPAA Policy Exp. Needed in Austin

I believe he was referring to me typing the acronym wrong in the original post.
Contributor II

I haven’t had coffee yet, so I didn’t even catch that. Good luck with the search. I’m still newish in town, so don’t know anyone here who fits the bill.
-- wdf//CISSP, CSSLP
Viewer

The “really” is because the acronym is HIPAA not HIPPA.  If you’re really serious about HIPAA then show it.

Highlighted
Newcomer I

Exactly, which is why I edited the post and corrected it. Thank you though, so very much for pointing out the mistake.
Newcomer III

My current contract expires March 31.  Look me up if you are still in need.  I have done HIPAA, PCI, SAS-70, ISO 9006, NIST and NERC frameworks and a lot more.

Good luck regardless.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/leaderinaustin/

Viewer II

Does this potential contract require onsite or are they open to remote work? Please let me know via email:

alex.kazmin@kazminitsecurity.com

Thank you.