Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newcomer I

Re: CCSP

Excellent!  Thanks! 

To confirm, is this the CSA guide that you're referring to?  https://cloudsecurityalliance.org/group/security-guidance/#_overview

JP
Newcomer II

Yep, that’s the one! It’s long but be patient; it’s an extremely valuable read!
Newcomer I

Cool beans!  I truly appreciate the help. Smiley Happy

Contributor II

I just ordered the CBK the other day. It should be here today. It wasn't something that I'd been planning on, but cloud stuff is becoming increasingly difficult to avoid, so I may as well get on the bandwagon.
-- wdf//CISSP, CSSLP
Contributor I

Hello All,

I have started preparing, I am not able to devote much time but still doing the reading from various sources.

Nagarajan 

Regards,
Nagarajan Viswanathan (Raj)
Newcomer I

Re: CCSP trend

My name is Emerson I'm from Brazil in the state of São Paulo and I'm studying for 2018 to take a CCSP certificate due to the great cloud growth and I see that the world trend is cloud.

Highlighted
Newcomer II

Contributor I

Hi Emerson,

I also intend to appear for CCSP, let me know if you would like to talk and discuss some of the topics for the exam preparation.

Cheers,

Nagarajan

Regards,
Newcomer I

Yes we can discuss, today I am studying two books described below and intend to do the test in March/2018

Book 1º - The Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CCSP CBK 1st Edition

Book 2º - CCSP Certified Cloud Security Professional All-in-One Exam Guide 1st Edition

Contributor I

Nice to hear that Emerson. I also intend to take the exam post January 2018. I am online resources and books for preparation. 

Let me know your availability (Day & Time) and we can meet on skype. 

Cheers,

Raj

Regards,