Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dittyman8
Newcomer I

Seeking Cyber Security Engineers for Coast Guard CYBERCOM Project

Seeking Cyber Security Engineers for Coast Guard CYBERCOM Project

Position:    Cyber Security Engineers

Duration:   Perm

Clearance: Hold at least a SECRET clearance (and able to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI clearance)

Attention Senior Cyber Security Engineers!  Looking for an interesting new position protecting DOD, DHS and USCG networks from cyber threats from nation states, hackers, organized crime and insider threats?  If so, let's chat.  The position will be located at the Coast Guard Cyber Command in Alexandria, VA near Fort Belvoir.  If you meet DoD 8570 requirements for IAT-I, IAT-II, IAT-III, CSSP-AU & CSSP-SPM positions as per approved workforce plan, hold at least a SECRET clearance (and able to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI clearance), my colleagues would like to talk with you.  You must be a US citizen.  If you are interested, send me your resume at jdittmer@alionscience.com.  If you know someone who may be interested, please let them know.

Please let me know if you would have an interest in the following.  Thanks.

Job Description

Overview

• Candidate will provide the U.S. Coast Guard Cyber Command (CGCYBER) with the necessary service support to the United States Coast Guard (USCG) with the operational Defensive Cyberspace Operations (DCO) of its networks and computer systems. Tasks shall be performed to address the protection of all USCG information systems, the information they contain and the infrastructure they reside on for the NIPRNET, SIPRNET portions of the Department of Defense Information Network (DoDIN), ensuring all cyber and Information Assurance (IA) requirements and mandates are met to protect DOD, DHS and USCG networks from cyber threats from nation states, hackers, organized crime and insider threat.

Qualifications

• Obtain and maintain cyber certifications appropriate to the position at either the

IAT-I, IAT-II, IAT-III, CSSP-AU & CSSP-SPM positions as per approved workforce plan.

•  

Able to apply extensive knowledge of a variety of the cyber field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
  • Knowledge of one or more of the following cyber security systems:
    • DoD Host Based Security System (HBSS)
    • Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
    • Continuous Monitoring and Risk Scoring (CMRS)
    • Joint Incident Management System (JIMS)
    • Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS)
    • DHS Information Assurance Compliance System (IACS)
  • Must be a U.S. Citizen.
  • Must have at least a Secret clearance.
  • Ability to obtain and maintain TS/SCI clearance

Duties

• Protect the USCG portion of the DoDIN from cyber threats, both foreign and domestic, through the use of cybersecurity systems, in combination with Techniques, Tactics, and Procedures (TTP) and information sharing with DOD, DHS, and other federal agencies.
  • The candidate may support the following requirements:
    • Information System Security
    • CGCYBER Security Evaluation
    • CGCYBER Compliance Reporting
    • CG-651 REPORTING; including Cyber Analytics, Data Mining, Web Application Security, and ACAS and HBSS Supplemental Support

To learn more, contact John Dittmer at jdittmer@alionscience.com

1 Reply
ImEncrypted2
Viewer II

Great info! If you have any roles that don't require a clearance or it can be obtained, I would be interested.