cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BAlsinawi
Viewer

Seeking CISSP for a Position in DC

Security Assessment & Risk Analyst
TalaTek delivers excellence in integrated risk management services by leveraging our specialized combination of methodologies, processes and technology. Through our cloud-managed service we enable efficient and repeatable risk, compliance and information security management, empowering our clients to make better informed risk decisions.

Integral to our managed service, the Security Assessment & Risk Analyst (SA&RA) is a mid-level position that is an integral part of the security team. The SA&RA will provide subject matter expertise for control analysis according to the clients continuous monitoring plans, following TalaTek processes and applicable standards. As a mid-level analyst, the security assessment & Risk Analyst will ensure the team achieves client goals, meets deadlines, attains risk management objectives, and reports issues, project progress and recommendations for process improvement to senior management. The SA&RA is involved in all tasks, has experience providing project planning, analyst guidance and mentoring, and supports to the various roles within the team, such as Project Manager QA and Security Analysts.

The Successful Candidate Will:

Works onsite in DC

Work independently with minimal supervision
Exhibits critical thinking/Problem solving skills

Apply great attention to detail when reviewing, updating, comparing documents and deliverables
Communicate complex issues efficiently and effectively to peers, TalaTek leadership and clients
Provide onsite (Client) support and attend meetings as needed
Coordinate with team members and client resources to effectively complete project requirements
Keep abreast of the latest technologies
Have the ability to manage the execution of multiple projects simultaneously
Requirements

Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent 8-10 years of experience in Information Security.
CISSP certification and continuing related professional development 
An in-depth knowledge of all documents required by both the FedRAMP and FISMA SA&A processes.
Proficient written and verbal communication skills

Check us out @ www.talatek.com we look forwrad to hearing from you

1 Reply
agayevaa
Viewer

Thank you for sharing this information. My name is Azar Aghayev. I'm interested in this job. I'll send my resume later today via www.talatek.com. Best regards.