Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suoira
Viewer II

Open RMF Job Openings?

Is anyone aware of any open ISSO positions (preferably on the west coast)?

I am currently working in computer network defense with mainly ACAS (Nessus) responsibilities, but looking to traverse over to an information assurance career as I think it suits my personality much better. I have worked with A&A tools like eMASS before, but only to a limited extent such as when I am researching systems for identification purposes. I earned my CISSP a few months ago & been getting more & more interested in information assurance ever since. If anyone is willing to share any opportunities, I would really appreciate it. Thank you everyone!

*** I wasn't sure if the (ISC)² Community board was still a good place to post this, but I thought I might as well ask just in case. Apologies in advance if anyone thinks I'm cluttering up valuable space Smiley Sad ***

2 Replies
CISOScott
Community Champion

If you are specifically looking for RMF (Risk Management Framework) then use usajobs.gov to find jobs in the 2210 series (Information Management). Also look on indeed.com and dice.com for opportunities.

If you hold a government clearance you can look on clearancejobs.com

suoira
Viewer II

Thanks, I'm already posting on job boards for contracting positions - I only have an active Secret right now as I let my TS expire, but my TS/SCI is under investigation. Just thought I'd post here also, if anyone here was aware of anything that wasn't public yet. Thank you for replying back!