Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
issacthomas
Viewer

Need Help Creating React Login Application

I am a 5th year college senior in Information Technology, but my track is cyber security and for our capstone project I ended up being involved in a project that is all programming. I have little to no programming knowledge even after all the tutorials I have looked at. I am responsible for creating a login page in React and have no idea what to do. Help would be much appreciated.

Know someone who can answer?

Nethrasmiley
2 Replies
tmekelburg1
Community Champion

If it were me, I'd change my project because it's not related and doesn't culminate all of the knowledge and skills gained in your coursework. Your portion could be tailored to cybersecurity by making sure secure coding practices are being used if this is a group project and someone else could do the coding. 

OWASP Top Ten Web Application Security Risks | OWASP

Join this community to ask specific coding questions: Stack Overflow - Where Developers Learn, Share, & Build Careers

JKWiniger
Community Champion

@tmekelburg1 I fully agree! I have done capstones and was one of the first since it was new when I did it. Instead of writing something up that will just end up on a shelf somewhere the capstone is about applying what you have learned in a real world situation. I would serious question your teacher if they approved a capstone for something unrelated to what you had been learning. I would change it, and remember college is not like high school, in college we are paying to be taught so we need to see a return on our investment, opposed to high school where it is just something everyone has to do!

John-