cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dienhoasaigon
Viewer

Looking for a fun Power Point slide

Hello everyone,
I was looking for a fun Power Point slide to really 'WOW' my CEO. I don't mind writing justification/content - but any documentation in that regard would be helpful.
I really need your help.
Thank you

My blog of me: Điện hoa sài gòn - hoa sinh nhật - hoa đám tang - hoa chúc mừng

2 Replies
CraginS
Defender I

@dienhoasaigon is, "looking for a fun Power Point slide."

A solid source of fun true tech-knowledgable slide content is the cartoon site XKCD. Randall Moore, the author cartoonist is a degreed physicist with solid computer skills who used to work for NASA, and he has given open approval to use any of his cartoons in presentations:

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. This means you're free to copy and share these comics (but not to sell them). More details.

It is well worth the time to stroll through his site looking at his work and even searching for one related to your topic.

Be sure to let your mouse hover over each cartoon. There is popup that appears with more comment on the topic.

There is also a wiki site to further explain many of the cartoons:

Explain XKCD

What is the topic of the planned presentation? One if us here may recall a specific cartoon to help.

Craig

D. Cragin Shelton, DSc
Dr.Cragin@iCloud.com
My Blog
My LinkeDin Profile
My Community Posts
AppDefects
Community Champion

In terms of cartoon content, Dilbert's "write bug free software". Is a classic. Moral of the story: do not offer developers incentives to fix buggy code, get them to write secure, beautiful, clean code everyday!