About Circadence Corporation
Circadence has leveraged its history of software advancement, multi-player game development, and a deep understanding of application optimization, to offer Project Ares - the only fully-immersive, cloud deployed, AI-powered, cybersecurity training platform in the market today. Project Ares provides cybersecurity teams the opportunity to practice skills and hone tactics in realistic, mission-specific virtual environments with real-world tools, and network activity, available 24/7 worldwide. Circadence’s portfolio is expanding rapidly and includes other emerging SaaS and PaaS Cyber Security product lines from security awareness to expert cyber security training and operational platforms supporting both commercial and government customers.
Please apply at: https://careers.jobscore.com/careers/circadencecorporation
Serve as the Cybersecurity and information systems risk leader. Lead the Cybersecurity team responsible for identifying, evaluating and reporting on information security risks in a manner that meets compliance and regulatory requirements, and aligns with and supports the risk posture of the company.
We are looking for a qualified Cybersecurity Lead with one (1) year of industry technical leadership experience who is interested in joining a highly successful and dynamic organization with a strong background in developing configuration and automation management solutions. Experience with assisting in developing, implementing, and directing the Information Security Program based on compliance and security need. This also includes maintaining, planning, directing and coordinating the implementation of strategic initiatives to preserve the availability, integrity and confidentiality of information resources. Determine and implement technologies to streamline or automate security where possible. Integration and guidance in product development and operational aspects for delivery of services is required. The candidate will need to possess strong communication skills (written and verbal) as the work includes interfacing with various sub-product teams, customers, and contracted workforce. This is a regular full-time position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
- Leads, develops and implements comprehensive Information Security and Risk Program.
- Develops information security standards, policies, and protocol to ensure that information assets are protected from unauthorized and inappropriate use or access.
- Serve as senior information security leader in the organization
- Leads information security governance towards raising information security maturity of the organization
- Coordinates with operational groups, product development, and business units to identify and implement measures to prevent or detect security incidents or breaches.
- Partners with technology operations and engineering teams to develop, implement and monitor business continuity plans.
- Four (4) year degree in a technical field to include one of the following (computer science, computer information systems, engineering, enterprise systems administration, etc..). Four (4) years’ experience in one of the above fields may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Eight (8) Years of Security experience (Experience as a Security Architect is a plus).
- One (1) Years of technical leadership experience in IT or Security.
- One or more of the following professional certifications required: * Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) • Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) • Global Information Assurance Certification (SANS/GIAC) • Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) • Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) • Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Working knowledge of Vulnerability Management (Qualysguard, Nessus, Rapid7)
- working knowledge of Patch Management (MS SystemCenter or WSUS, Altiris Patch Management, Big Fix)
- Working knowledge of Windows Server OS (Installation, Deployment and Security Hardening)
- Working knowledge of Linux OS Debian, Ubuntu, Redhat, Centos (Installation, Deployment and Security Hardening)
- Experience in an enterprise environment with editing and hardening services like IIS, Apache, Nginx, SQL, and custom Web Applications.
- Expert in the overall security life cycle or frameworks
- Advanced Azure Cloud operational experience.
- Understanding and Auditing for Switch and Firewall ACLs
- IPS/IDS and SEIM (Any Enterprise IPS, SEIM or Central Logging)
- Advanced Business use of Pentest tools (Burp Suite, Webscarab, OWASP Zap, Metasploit, GPU Brute force)
- Advanced Certificate management (OpenSSL, MS KPI, Certificate Deployment)
- Monitoring (Solarwinds, Nagios, Whatsup)
- Storage Encryption (BitLocker, FileVault, Deslock)
- Endpoint Security (Traps, Enterprise AV with Central Management)
- Application Management (Carbon Black or Bit9 Protection)
- Webfilter (Websense/Forcepoint, NexGen Firewall Filter)
- Microsoft Rights Management (MS ADRMS, IRM)
- Microsoft Administration (MS AD, Delegated Rights, Groups, & GPO Management)
- Microsoft Auditing (Netwrix Auditor, Change Management, or Managed Event Logging)
- Password Management or Elevated rights (Beyond Trust Powerbroker, Thycotic)
- Virtualization (VMWare, Hyper-V, etc)
- Strong knowledge of the following tools and coding languages: PowerShell, Bash and Python.
- Strong knowledge of diverse infrastructure platforms and infrastructure concepts.
- Strong communication skills (verbal communication skills, collaboration skills).
- Thorough understanding of and the ability to analyze Federal and Commonwealth regulations/compliances including NIST 800-171r1, NIST 800-53, PCI-DSS, and ISO 27001-2013
- Located at or near San Diego, CA or in the greater Denver/Boulder, CO area (remote optional).
Please apply at: careers.jobscore.com/careers/circadencecorporation
Circadence Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
Circadence will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
All Circadence employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.