cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srhdm
Viewer

Job Postings: IAM Engineer and IAM Analyst at Alterra Mountain Company

Hello all -

I am Sean Hughes, CISSP, currently Sr. Mgr. of Architecture and Engineering at Alterra Mountain Company.  You may know us as the operator of the IKON Ski Pass serving many partner resorts around the world, or perhaps you may know us as the operator of ski resorts like Steamboat, Winter Park, Mammoth, Big Bear, and many other iconic ski destinations in North America. 

I have two roles open for a brand new, never been staffed Identity and Access Mgmt team.  One position is more entry level (the Analyst) and the other is more senior (the Engineer).  Looking for some folks that have been around the Systems Admin/Engineering side of the IAM equation, and help build/design/implement/imagine what a ground-up identity ecosystem would look like.  Looking to hopefully find some great folks here on ISC2 and yes, I am the hiring manager, so direct line if you want it. 

If you have questions or would love some more detail, feel free to message me via LinkedIn. Role can be remote, local (Denver), or at one of our mountains.  Travel is not required, but we do like to get together occasionally throughout the year. Ski Pass comes with the perks, so if you like to ski... 

Job postings are here, please let me know you applied so I can snatch your rez out of the queue: 

- Systems Analyst, Identity and Access

- Systems Engineer, Identity and Access

All the best!

0 Replies