Company: Allianz Global Investors
Location: New York
The US Information Security & BCM Lead role is part of a global IT team responsible for the implementation of the global information security and business continuity program in the region. This position requires an individual with solid experience in information security and business continuity management, ideally in the financial services industry. The ideal candidate is expected to be the primary interface with senior key stakeholders including C-Level and Function Heads and drive desirable results.
Role and Responsibilites:
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Information Security, Business Continuity Management and/or IT Risk Management / Assurance
- Proven track record in delivering results in global organization
- Solid knowledge of cyber security threats, current BCM, crisis management and disaster recovery planning techniques.
- In-depth understanding of the regulatory environment and technology control requirements.
- Strong understanding of Financial Services processes and related IT architecture. Prior exposure to Asset Management industry is a plus.
- University degree or above in Business, Finance / Economics or Computer Science.
- MBCI, CBCP / MBCP, CISSP, CISM, or CISA certificates strongly preferred.Skills:
- Able to independently drive and manage multiple concurrent projects and work priorities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to develop a network in a short amount of time.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written), additional language skill is a plus
Please submit your resumes to: Careers@allianzgi.com