- You'll be working for our prestigious brand Coutts, offering you exposure to wide range of unique activities with our high net worth clients
- We'll look to you to provide IT Security Subject Matter Expertise (SME) as a second line support function. The role helps prevent both internal fraud and regulatory censure
- You'll support the bank's position on web security, ensuring that all websites meet bank requirements, working with tech and web owners to make sure right solutions are in place
What you'll do
You'll ensure appropriate security is designed into Private Banking (PB) IT applications and that application role design supports the business requirements and meets Information Security principles. You'll also ensure that the Private Banking IT Control Plan is implemented across PB IT within the UK and that an effective testing regime (First Line of Defence and Second Line of Defence) is in place.
In this role you'll:
- Support both PB IT and business projects ensuring that IT security requirements are met through close liaison with project stakeholders and change functions to deliver the required change
- Identify potential security issues and escalate as appropriate
- Provide advice and guidance to PB and PB Services at all organisational levels on access control and information security issues
- Coordinate and support both PB IT and the business in the development and implementation of access roles / models in accordance with the principle of least privilege and segregation of duties.
- Provide subject matter expert guidance on access control to PB IT and the business as a key contact within the IT Security & Risk team through all channels
- Support Web Security scanning, asset monitoring and vulnerability remediation for PB internet exposed assets and manage key relationships with the PB Digital and RBS Web Security teams
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, it's essential you have experience providing consultancy services in the past. You'll need good stakeholder management skills.
- Show good analytics skills, and be able to review MI and report on this to monitor and analyse risks with systems
- Be an excellent communicator, able to communicate concepts in a user friendly manner across key interfaces
- Good strong experience in IT Security
To apply and for more information
Note the closing date is Friday 23rd March 2018.
To find out more about Coutts and what we do