Do you want to work for a company that is passionate about security and has a fun, start-up culture with large company perks? Do you want to be in an environment where you will continuously learn new skills, grow and take on new opportunities due to the abundance of new projects on the horizon?
If you answered yes to these questions, this opportunity could be for you!
Defense Point Security is currently seeking a McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (EPO) Engineer in Washington, DC. You will be responsible for supporting a comprehensive assessment of a US Government Agency's host based security solution architecture. With the McAfee ePO being the cornerstone of the solution, the assessment will ensure that each module is properly configured and customized to meet the Agency's requirements and allow the Agency to gain efficiencies through the ability to automate and quickly deploy new modules that go far beyond *.dat file updates.
- Providing McAfee ePO and systems engineering support to the host based assessment team in fulfilling the required tasks
- Supporting basic task management as directed by the team lead
- Supporting McAfee ePO operations and maintenance (O&M) necessary to conduct the assessment
- Operating McAfee ePO on all assets in accordance with approved operating procedures. This includes monitoring McAfee ePO operations and alert logs, notifying their chain of command in accordance with local incident handling procedures, and updating agents with appropriately approved policy set changes, programmatic updates, and patches, if necessary
- Serves as first level escalation point for McAfee related tickets/issues and assists with troubleshooting
- Supporting the identification of deficiencies with the toolsets that make up the "As Is" host based security solution architecture
- Supporting the production of a detailed report (roadmap) to reach the "To Be" Agency solution
- Supporting weekly activity reports on the assessment status provided to the Program Manager
- This position requires US Citizenship due to our Federal contractual obligation
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 years McAfee Admin experience
- Familiar with incident management ticketing systems, such as Archer, Remedy, or ServiceNow
- Familiar with incident management ticketing system, such as Archer, Remedy, or ServiceNow
- Experience supporting other products such as Anti-Virus, Intrusion Detection Systems, Firewalls, Active Directory, Web Proxies, Vulnerability Assessment tools and other security tools found in large enterprise network environments; along with experience working with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions
- Familiarity with various network and host-based security applications and tools, such as network and host assessment/scanning tools, network and host based intrusion detection systems, and other security software packages
To apply or view the posting, please go to the following location: https://defpoint.applicantpro.com/jobs/694598.html