|Title:||Vice President of Sales and Marketing|
|Location:||Arlington, VA or Orlando, FL|
In the past ten years we've grown tremendously. We've helped over 500 clients in the intelligence, defense, federal civilian and private sectors fight back against cybercrime.
To continue our growth we need to discipline and professionalize our sales operations. We're hiring a Vice President of Sales to join a tight knit executive team and report directly to the CEO. Our ideal candidate will have about 15 years’ experience selling complex enterprise-level solutions and services in a fast growth environment. Cybersecurity experience is preferred, but we're willing to consider folks from outside our world.Skills and Qualifications:
- Successful track record selling services required, product sales experience preferred
- Proven experience operating in a fast growth sales environment
- Experience establishing sales management systems and processes for quantitatively measuring and improving performance
- Experience marketing and selling cybersecurity managed services preferred.
- Experience marketing and selling commercial strategic services preferred.
- The following certifications (more than one is preferred): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cybersecurity “Certified Expert” certifications.
Full List of Company Benefits
Lunarline is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Lunarline that all employees and applicants for employment will be treated in all respects on the basis of their merit and qualifications and without regard to their race, color, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion, gender, military status, marital status or ancestry.
Lunarline participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any employment with Lunarline will also be contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security Administration ("SSA") and/or the Department of Homeland Security ("DHS") of your authorization to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.