Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vince
Newcomer I

CCSP

Just wanted to know if there are any members out there who are considering doing the CCSP exam. I do believe this cert has the potential to be the most valuable accreditation for a security professional. Being aware of the digital/cloud security landscape is now a necessity for our profession and having the badge to prove it will provide  tangible evidence of capability in this space. In my opinion ISCx2 will now need to sell the value of the badge and fully leverage the association with the cloud security alliance CSA. I've just done the exam, so happy to share my experience (without contravening our code of ethics) with anyone who is also considering doing it.

Be safe & secure!

Vince  

45 Replies
BubbaK
Newcomer I

Excellent!  Thanks! 

To confirm, is this the CSA guide that you're referring to?  https://cloudsecurityalliance.org/group/security-guidance/#_overview

JP
Newcomer III

Yep, that’s the one! It’s long but be patient; it’s an extremely valuable read!
BubbaK
Newcomer I

Cool beans!  I truly appreciate the help. 🙂

Badfilemagic
Contributor II

I just ordered the CBK the other day. It should be here today. It wasn't something that I'd been planning on, but cloud stuff is becoming increasingly difficult to avoid, so I may as well get on the bandwagon.
-- wdf//CISSP, CSSLP
nagarajan
Contributor I

Hello All,

I have started preparing, I am not able to devote much time but still doing the reading from various sources.

Nagarajan 

Regards,
Nagarajan Viswanathan (Raj)
emerson_01
Newcomer I

My name is Emerson I'm from Brazil in the state of São Paulo and I'm studying for 2018 to take a CCSP certificate due to the great cloud growth and I see that the world trend is cloud.

CloudNoob
Newcomer II

nagarajan
Contributor I

Hi Emerson,

I also intend to appear for CCSP, let me know if you would like to talk and discuss some of the topics for the exam preparation.

Cheers,

Nagarajan

Regards,
emerson_01
Newcomer I

Yes we can discuss, today I am studying two books described below and intend to do the test in March/2018

Book 1º - The Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CCSP CBK 1st Edition

Book 2º - CCSP Certified Cloud Security Professional All-in-One Exam Guide 1st Edition

nagarajan
Contributor I

Nice to hear that Emerson. I also intend to take the exam post January 2018. I am online resources and books for preparation. 

Let me know your availability (Day & Time) and we can meet on skype. 

Cheers,

Raj

Regards,