cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Puja28
Newcomer I

CSSLP Exam Preparation

Hi All,

I am from Canada. I am preparing for CSSLP and I have book of 2nd edition 2013 CBK. Any other suggestion would welcome for helping me in preparation.

Thank you !

Regards

Puja

14 Replies
swh5a01
Newcomer III

I passed this one on late last year. I would say the CBK is enough and consider you are the security product manager would definitely help on answering the questions. Just ping me if you stuck on some area and I hope maybe I could help.

Puja28
Newcomer I

Thank you for your reply !

okay lets connect on teams or zoom. I have couple of doubts we can talk with your experience

swh5a01
Newcomer III

I had send you a private msg. please check if you got it

Puja28
Newcomer I

yes I got it and I have replied you back as well. please check

Rohit_CSSLP
Newcomer III

I have received CSSLP Official (ISC)2 Student Guide 5th Edition and I have studied this book thoroughly. Could you please let me know if this material alone would be enough to pass the exam? I have 5 years of Application Security testing experience.

Rohit_CSSLP
Newcomer III

Hey Puja, did you pass your exam? 

I have received CSSLP Official (ISC)2 Student Guide 5th Edition and I have studied this book thoroughly. Could you please let me know if this material alone would be enough to pass the exam? I have 5 years of Application Security testing experience.

swh5a01
Newcomer III

Hi @Rohit_CSSLP 

For me, I had not read through the whole book neither in CBK or the student guide. For my experience, I think on of the most important things should be you should change your mindset to being a project/product manager and think about the problem in risk dimension. As always, engineers could easily and directly to fix the problem, however, in risk dimension, we are not going to fix the single issue but need to think about how to mitigate the root cause of the problem. I think such mindset changing takes most of the time on study.

Sam 

Rohit_CSSLP
Newcomer III

Thanks.
Puja28
Newcomer I

Hi Rohit,

I didn't give my exam yet. I am preparing for CSSLP

Thanks