Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Workshops: Artificial Intelligence: Managing the Cyber Risks and Rewards

Join us for our new series of ISC2 Workshops focused on AI security. Whether you’re an established expert or new to cybersecurity, you’ll take back actionable strategies to strengthen your organization’s security posture and build cyber efficiencies by harnessing the power of AI.

Find a workshop in a city near you in 2024! Earn 16 CPE credits during this two day workshop.

https://isc2.org/AIworkshop

ISC2 Community Manager
6 Replies
jwweakley1
Newcomer I

Hi Andrea, 

I just registered for the San Diego Securing AI workshop in June and would like to book my travel.  Do you know the hotel or area where the workshop will take place?

Thanks,

John

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@jwweakley1 

It'll be the Mission Valley area and we'll get the hotel details posted ASAP! Thanks for asking. Hope you enjoy the workshop!

ISC2 Community Manager
jwweakley1
Newcomer I

I have already registered for the Cybersecurity Operations Workshop in San Diego.  However, now my leadership would like a coworker to fill my seat in this workshop and have me attend the Cybersecurity Operations Workshop in Atlanta July 16-17, 2024.  Is it possible for us to change seats (Coworker attends in San Diego and I attend in Atlanta)?  My coworker has not registered yet.  We would appreciate your recommendation on what steps we may take.  Thanks!

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@jwweakley1 sorry I didn't see this earlier. If you haven't already, please reach out to our support team for assistance with your registration. They'll be able to assist you and your colleague to register. We look forward to having you attend! We had great attendee feedback from our first workshop. 

isc2.org/contact-us 

ISC2 Community Manager
jwweakley1
Newcomer I

Thank you @AndreaMoore .  No worries.  I have reached out to the ISC2 Support Team and they are working my concern.  Thanks!

jwweakley1
Newcomer I

Hi @AndreaMoore !  My registration has successfully been transferred from me to my co-worker in San Diego and I have registered for Atlanta!  Thank you for all your help. 

now hope to book travel.  Do you happen to know the area in Atlanta where the ISC2 Securing AI workshops will be hosted in July?