The Path to Smart Data Protection
August 6, 2020 at 1:00 PM ET
Earn 3 CPEs
Save Your Spot
Digital transformation, cloud, mobility and remote working has driven information technology to a crossroads. This summit will allow you to discover how to build a smart data protection program from scratch. Data protection is the foundation to your cyber security stack, not only can it help your organization protect critical intellectual property but also simplify compliance with pre-defined policies for GDPR, CCPA and more.
During the summit learn how you can reduce time to discovery, investigation backlog and alter burden caused by false positives leveraging user behavior so your team can respond to risk quickly while safeguarding organizational efficiency with Forcepoint. Join Forcepoint experts and a healthcare customer to discover how to operationalize your program from scratch and dig into the technology… discover why Forcepoint is a leader in data protection.
Part 1: Data Protection Essentials
- What data does your organization process? What policies exist? Who are your internal stakeholders? What is your organizations risk tolerance? What compliance regulations apply to your organization?
This session will walk dig into how to operationalize a successful data protection program from the basics to demonstrating effectiveness.
Part 2: Explorations in Data Protection
- During this session hear from a Forcepoint customer on why they chose Forcepoint as their Data Protection partner. Learn how a healthcare organization leveraged Forcepoint’s solution to span across multiple businesses, ingest and fingerprint data, support regulatory requirements, customize policies, implement across multiple domains, provide OCR and use a single pane of glass for policy configuration and enforcement.
Part 3: Technical Blue Print for Data Protection
- This session will lay out the technical blue print to achieve data protection success. Discover why Forcepoint is a 9x Gartner MQ Leader for DLP. Forcepoint Dynamic Data Protection can allow your organization to prioritize high-risk activity and automate policies to protect data in near real-time, providing the highest security & workforce productivity. During this final session to the Path to Smart Data Protection learn how Forcepoint can help your organization:
- Profile high-risk activity based on data incidents, data models and endpoint collector events
- Dynamically allocate individual risk scores based on a person’s behavior and the value of the data they access
- Apply automated controls to any interactions with sensitive data based on individual risk level.
(ISC)² Community Manager