Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Sept. 16 Webinar: How Technology Can Drive Cultural Change in Today’s ‘New HQ’

September 16 | 1 pm BST | 1 CPE credit

How Technology Can Drive Cultural Change in Today’s ‘New HQ’

Culture is an intrinsic part of what makes us human – it encompasses the social behaviour and norms found in human societies and their individuals. And, in an ‘always on’ digital society, that can only mean one thing – We Click! We click to open potentially malicious emails, infected files. We click to share information and then we click to share a bit more – all in a simple click of a button.  On September 16, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. BST, join Proofpoint and (ISC)² as we explore how cultures are formed and influenced by digital, social media, and what role technology has to play in allowing organisations to drive security awareness and cultural change in today’s ‘NEW HQ’.

Register now: https://www.isc2.org/News-and-Events/Webinars/EMEA-Webinars?commid=505604

ISC2 Community Manager
2 Replies
dhouser
Newcomer III

Andrea, I frequently publish CPE opporunities on Twitter, would you mind if I publish these webinars?

-ddh__________
Dan Houser, CISSP-ISSAP-ISSMP CSSLP CCSP
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@dhouser 

Yes, feel free to share! You can share the link to this Community post as anyone can view this page (you must create a username to comment on the page). 

Or you can follow @ISC2 on Twitter and share our posts when our team shares them there too. I try to share them in both places to be sure everyone sees them. 

Here is another recent thread that received quite a bit of discussion and suggestions for CPE credits. I included links there for archived webinars, etc. as well. https://community.isc2.org/t5/CPE-Opportunities/Best-FREE-CPE-Oppurtunities-Is-there-a-ISC2-Archive-... 

ISC2 Community Manager