cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cvalderrama
Viewer

RSA Conference On-demand CPEs

Hi there,

I am curious on whether RSA Conference 2022 digital pass (on-demand/recorded sessions and keynotes) could be used to accredit CPEs for ISC2 certifications. What could be a proof of attendance in case there is no report available from their site? Is the pass purchase enough?

Thanks in advance!

3 Replies
Budoka
Contributor II

I've done so in the past without issue. Especially when it was 100 percent virtual during the pandemic.

If you have a digital pass you will have the confirmation email/receipt etc. In addition to that maybe take screenshots occasionally and if you want to be really safe some contemporaneous notes. That way in the event of an audit when you write it up you will have some supporting artifacts.

and...maybe email the ISC2 CPE email address to confirm as well. At the end of the day, the RSAC is worth participating in virtually or otherwise even if you don't claim the CPEs.

Also, if I remember correctly, if you have a login/acct for rsaconference.com you can print your viewing history. But would have to double check.

@AndreaMooreCan you provide any insight?

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

In-Person Attendees:

(ISC)² will receive a list from RSA two weeks after the event of all those who registered and attended the event that indicated they are (ISC)² members so that their CPE credits can be added to their account

Virtual Attendees:

Attendees are able to access the recordings up to 60-days after the event and still get CPE credits. Once that 60-day window has closed, RSA will send us a list of all those who registered / accessed the on-line or virtual sessions that indicated they are (ISC)² members and then those CPE credits will be added to their account. 

ISC2 Community Manager
Budoka
Contributor II

That's good to know Andrea! So if I understand correctly...even those that participate virtually will not have to manually add CPEs?