cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Champion

Opportunity for 5 CPEs

Fellow CISSPs,

About a week ago In my "registered email" address, I received an email from (ISC)² entitled "CISSP JTA Survey Request".  Completing the Survey is good for 5 CPEs, which will be auto-submitted.  I can confirm that I was able to complete it well within 5 hours Smiley Happy.

At the 92% mark, it thanks you for completing the survey and asks for your member-ID (to auto-file CPEs on your behalf).  This is probably the best page to print/screenshot if, like me, you keep parallel records of your CPEs for audit-defense and distrust-in-automation reasons.

I'd post the link except that it is personalized, so you will need to hunt down your copy in your mailbox.

7 Replies
Highlighted
Community Champion

Re: Opportunity for 5 CPEs

@denbesten wrote:

... good for 5 CPEs, which will be auto-submitted...

<snicker>

<giggle>

<guffaw>

Dr. D. Cragin Shelton, CISSP
Dr.Cragin@iCloud.com
https://CraginS.blogspot.com/
My Community Profile
My LinkedIn Profile
href="Not Passing a Cert Exam is Not the Same as Failing" target="new";;https://cragins.blogspot.com/2018/08/pass-rates-for-professional-exams.html
Highlighted
Contributor I

Having completed the questionnaire over a week ago, and not received the points, can confirm the giggle! 😜
Highlighted
Community Champion

I completed that survey on the 7th, but there's been no auto-update of the CPE points yet. I'd been expecting an acknowledgement e-mail after it, but there was none. (Anyway, I saved a screenshot of the last page.)

Wonder if I'll have the pleasure of interacting with (ISC)2 support for this  --- it's been a long time.  Smiley Tongue

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

www.linkedin.com/in/shannondcruz
Highlighted
Contributor I

"(Anyway, I saved a screenshot of the last page.)"

Darn it, why don't I have the foresight of you! (I didn't do this!!!)