Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

ISC2 Provides Multiple Opportunities to Earn CPEs

Looking to keep your skills top-notch and your membership up-to-date? Check out these CPE opportunities

Have questions about CPE requirements for ISC2? Review the Certification Maintenance Handbook.

Here is a helpful post regarding CPE questions from one of your colleagues. CPE Questions: Read This First! 

ISC2 Community Manager
3 Replies
VarunP
Newcomer II

Thanks Andrea.

Very useful.

Also, can you kindly advise that if someone undertakes study for other security related credentials (viz ISACA's CISM or CompTIA's Security+, can one avail CPEs as they are actually related to security? For e.g., the ISACA's website tracks (automatically) the time you have spent on answering Multiple choice questions and their explanation for preparing for the CISM exam. Also, I have spent addition time going through their reference manual.

Would this count as self study towards my continued education? (Logically, it should.)

Thanks for reading.

Stay safe.

Kind regards,

Varun Pant

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@VarunP

The official response is: 

Members may claim up to 40 CPEs for self-study when studying for an exam for certification.  This isn’t for taking the exam itself but for the studying for the exam (including non-(ISC)² exams). 

I hope this helps!

Take care,

Andrea

ISC2 Community Manager
VarunP
Newcomer II

Thanks Andrea,
This definitely helps.
Stay safe 😊
Regards,
Varun