Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HamidAshrafisc2
Viewer III

CPEs Against INE Courses

I am taking lot of ine.com cyber security courses which are worth 100s of hours. My question: Does IS2 accepts snapshots of courses completion from ine.com as proof for CPEs since they do not provide certificate of completion for a course. Secondly I have account with INE from my official email address which is different from my personal email address on which i have account of ISC2. Shall I still be able to claim CPEs?

2 Replies
Early_Adopter
Community Champion

I’ve no idea what one.com is, and I suspect you mean that the training they offer provide can have a duration of hundreds of hours, rather than being “worth” hundreds of hours. But if they are reputable and you can prove the time it should be OK.

You should look at the CPE handbook, but it seems like submitting then would be the first action.

In case of audit as long as you can prove the email addresses you used are yours it should be ok.
HamidAshrafisc2
Viewer III

thank you for responding and apologies for the confusion. you understood it right. it is "ine.com" and not "one.com" They acquired elearnsecurity some times back that has eJPT, eCPPT etc certifications. Another acquisition was pentester academy and all of those certs tranings are on ine.com. For example eJPT traning panatration testing student is 154 hours alone which has many courses. below is link to course for reference:

https://my.ine.com/CyberSecurity/learning-paths/61f88d91-79ff-4d8f-af68-873883dbbd8c/penetration-tes...

I have screenshot of the progress as proof to upload. i think i will be able to justify my email address and training so i can go ahead