Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Steve-Wilme
Advocate II

CPE Portal issues

Has anyone else got issues with the CPE portal since the ISC2 site was revamped?  It's no longer possible to select the credential against which to apply the CPE, as the options aren't selectable, they're just static images of the new badges.  If there's a browser compatibility issue please could ISC2 clarify?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Steve Wilme CISSP-ISSAP, ISSMP MCIIS
19 Replies
gidyn
Contributor III

I just went to try, and saw this banner

gidyn_0-1693300791199.png

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

We are still working on fixing the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

There are four categories for which the domains are not working (Preparing New or Updating Existing Training Seminar or Classroom Material, Safe and Secure Online Presentations, Industry Conference, Online webinars - podcasts and other online materials).

Once I hear an update, I'll post here to alert it's been fixed. You can subscribe to this thread to get an email alert. 

ISC2 Community Manager
Mohneyb
Reader I

The error I get, (if I read fast enough) is

"CPEs cannot be added outside of the certification term".  I also cannot pay my AMF until I get the CPEs entered.

Bill Mohney CISSP

bspicer
Newcomer I

I get to the point where it asks to choose domains but nothing shows up so you can't go any further.  Trying to enter a Industry Conference event.

1966CAH
Viewer III

There's no way to enter CPE's because the domain selection is not working. My AMF and CPE's are due in a couple days. It looks like I will be letting my CISSP lapse this time, since I can't enter CPE's and certainly won't be paying the AMF if that remains the case.

denbesten
Community Champion

@1966CAH wrote:

...It looks like I will be letting my CISSP lapse this time, since I can't enter CPE's ...

There is a grace period for entry of CPEs; 90 days IIRC.  

To CYA, you might consider building a spreadsheet of your completed, but not yet recorded CPEs.  Then sent a request to membersupport@isc2.org reporting that the web site is not working properly and include the spreadsheet.

The goal not necessarily being for them to upload on your behalf, but rather to create time-stamped evidence that you did complete the CPEs on time and that you believe the recordkeeping issue is out of your control.

tdean1991
Viewer

I have been having the same issue for about 2 weeks now.

jmikesmith
Newcomer III

Add me to the list of people who can't get past Step 3 (choose domain) for an online webinar CPE submission. By the way, this is for ISC2 "skill builders", which don't seem to fit in the other ISC2 categories of "ISC2 Certification Course" or "ISC2 Professional Development Institute (PDI) Course".

Mike Smith

bspicer
Newcomer I

I was told by member support that it has been agreed that you can submit CPE under a ‘next best fit’ approach under one of the other categories.   Currently the following categories are broke:

·      Preparing New or Updating Existing Training Seminar or Classroom Material
·      Safe and Secure Online Presentations
·      Industry Conference
·      Online webinars - podcasts and other online materials