Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Welcome to the CISSP Study Group

Welcome to the CISSP Certification Study Group. 

This is an open discussion forum for those studying for the CISSP certification.This forum provides an opportunity to connect with others preparing for the exam. Please follow all Community Guidelines regarding usage of this group, including adhering to the exam confidentiality policy. 

View our Community Usage Policies and Guidelines.

Adhere to (ISC)² Exam Confidentiality

1. Discussing (ISC)² examination items, answers and responses with other individuals is a violation of the (ISC)² Examination Non-Disclosure Agreement that is signed prior to taking an (ISC)² examination. Any posts related to this will be removed, and users found to be in violation may face penalties.
  2. General discussions about exams that do not share specific exam items are permissible. We encourage Community members to help candidates prepare themselves for success and share their own experiences without disclosing any information that could compromise the integrity of the exam process.

ISC2 Community Manager
47 Replies
Subh
Viewer II

Hello Everyone 

Planning to write the exam in Jan 2023...anyone planning during Jan pls hit my post.

drgail07
Viewer

Hello,

I am studying for the CISSP exam, and looking for a study partner. My email is drgail.ferreira@gmail.com 

Thanks, Gail

KevinISC2
Newcomer II

It's my first day.

How does the study group work?
Daily, weekly gathering?

Ask a CISSP questions and check back later for directions on how to find the right answer in the book?

V/R

Kevin

cedricskaria
Newcomer I

No idea, im not receiving any communication for weeks now

Thank you,
Cedric
Rberrospi
Viewer

sajankumariamac
Viewer III

Hi