Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Welcome to the CISSP Study Group

Welcome to the CISSP Certification Study Group. 

This is an open discussion forum for those studying for the CISSP certification.This forum provides an opportunity to connect with others preparing for the exam. Please follow all Community Guidelines regarding usage of this group, including adhering to the exam confidentiality policy. 

View our Community Usage Policies and Guidelines.

Adhere to (ISC)² Exam Confidentiality

1. Discussing (ISC)² examination items, answers and responses with other individuals is a violation of the (ISC)² Examination Non-Disclosure Agreement that is signed prior to taking an (ISC)² examination. Any posts related to this will be removed, and users found to be in violation may face penalties.
  2. General discussions about exams that do not share specific exam items are permissible. We encourage Community members to help candidates prepare themselves for success and share their own experiences without disclosing any information that could compromise the integrity of the exam process.

ISC2 Community Manager
47 Replies
Jay2021
Viewer II

Hey All,

Are you still studying for the CISSP and if so, can we teamup to help discuss topics, motivate each other, and hold one another accountable to stay on track/target with our studying goals? 

If you're interested, no matter what Domain you're on or need to restart, lmk.

I've created a gmail account for potential study members so please contact me here:

JaycyberCISSP@gmail.com

Jay2021
Viewer II

Hello All,

I'm looking for committed professionals who would like to knock out the CISSP. Let's team up to help discuss topics/domains (sections), motivate each other, and hold one another accountable to stay on track/target with our studying goals? Because of my commitment and determination to passing the exam, my schedule is pretty much open for discussion.

If you're interested, no matter what Domain you're on or need to restart, lmk.

I've created a gmail account for potential study members so please contact me here:

JaycyberCISSP@gmail.com

Thanks,

Jay

RobertEng
Newcomer I

Hi Andrea,

I am keen to be included in the study group.

How can I get myself be part of this group? My email address is roberteng.sc@gmail.com.

Thank you.

JayantThakur
Viewer II

Hello Team, I am Jayant Thakur and just started the preparation of CISSP course, planning to appear in exam in May 2022. Need your help and suggestion about the preparation and exam.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@JayantThakur You might want to post a new topic/post in this CISSP Study Group with your questions/prep discussion as your post might get lost in this "Welcome" thread. 

ISC2 Community Manager
Shekarpl
Viewer II

Can I join the study group

cedricskaria
Newcomer I

Hi Andrea, Could you please add me to the group.

Thank you,

Cedric

cedricskaria@hotmail.com

cedricskaria
Newcomer I

Hi
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@cedricskaria 

By joining this group and posting here you are in the study group. This is a group to ask each other questions/suggestions. You can find people at the same place on the study journey or find locals who want to create an in-person study group. 

ISC2 Community Manager
MrITGus
Contributor I

Thank you very much for your welcome message, including clear, precise and fair ground rules within the group. 

Best Regards,

Gus