Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Welcome to the CISSP Study Group

Welcome to the CISSP Certification Study Group. 

This is an open discussion forum for those studying for the CISSP certification.This forum provides an opportunity to connect with others preparing for the exam. Please follow all Community Guidelines regarding usage of this group, including adhering to the exam confidentiality policy. 

View our Community Usage Policies and Guidelines.

Adhere to (ISC)² Exam Confidentiality

1. Discussing (ISC)² examination items, answers and responses with other individuals is a violation of the (ISC)² Examination Non-Disclosure Agreement that is signed prior to taking an (ISC)² examination. Any posts related to this will be removed, and users found to be in violation may face penalties.
  2. General discussions about exams that do not share specific exam items are permissible. We encourage Community members to help candidates prepare themselves for success and share their own experiences without disclosing any information that could compromise the integrity of the exam process.

ISC2 Community Manager
47 Replies
wbmcse
Viewer

I am taking the standard CISSP. I am not taking one of the CISSP specialization tests .
CK2018
Viewer II

I recently came to know that the electronic student guide also has an expiry date for use while i was not aware at the time of purchase nor during the online classes when i enquired. I don't remember the exact edition that was provided in teh bundle during my course enrollment. Can you please help share that information so i can purchase the right content that is currently used in the online course. My exam due date is end of April. Appreciate your quick response.

shimshono
Viewer

Hi

I would like to join this group to study for the exam. 

Thanks

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@CK2018 

Please email the team at learn@isc2.org with this question and your contact information and they can assist you. 

ISC2 Community Manager

hi feeling excited
rashid
Newcomer I

Hey this is great to be a member of this awesome group at ISC. I am preparing for the exam and hopefully will be attempting the CISSP in few months. I would be welcoming everyone to share their thoughts and method they are applying for the preparations.
pablof
Viewer

Hello everyone

I am just signed up to this group/website.

I am looking for a CISSP study group that i can join.

If someone is interested or can provide some guidance please drop me a message so i can start.

I have read many forums but I feel that with a study group can leverage and prepare in a more confident way.

Best regards and thank you very much,

Pablo

Cyber_Darth
Newcomer I

Hi Pablo,
Am in agreement, and hope you're well.

We have an international study group going, with shared resources.
Most of us are so busy with the normal-day-to-day, we battle to find time,
but would welcome you onboard.

Let me know if you're keen, and send me a whatsApp number if affirmative,
I'll add you onto our Group.

Kind Regards
Ashok
27 82 746 2806 (Mobile)
dthapa
Viewer III

Hi Cyber,

Can I also join the study group?

Thanks in advance.