Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BrianF
Newcomer III

The Official (ISC)2 CISSP CBK Reference, 6th Edition is Available

Fresh off the press this month... No reviews yet so I am taking a chance and bought a copy. I also purchased a copy of the recently published 3rd edition of the ISC2 practice tests. If you are a ISC2 member, you can get a 50% discount off of Wiley Press for both of these books (printed versions). Shipping is fair at $6 per book and $2 per additional book.

I now have enough books, subscriptions, apps, practice questions, and online training videos to keep me busy for a while. Now, I just have to commit the time and get back into grinding this out. 

I'm thinking of scheduling for the exam by the middle of December to save a seat as well as push myself to finally do it.

4 Replies
dtuungafasi
Newcomer I

Thanks BrianF. Will definitely look to buy these two and get up to date with the latest edition. I bought the CBK 2018 version last year and my first CISSP attempt was begining of this year and was failed btw. But I've learned a lot with lots of changes to how I'll study for CISSP, and support from my collegue, etc. and will also need to have another go with this new edition.

Cheers.

MrBits
Viewer

Now that you've had the book a bit- is it useful to you?

BrianF
Newcomer III

Seems good. I don't have the previous version but do have many, many other books. I like that this is focussed to about 600 pages as where some of the other books I am using are 1200-1400 pages. I'm not a good reader and easily distracted. So for me less is more. I also take notes and anything I write down is almost permanent in my memory for a long time. Not sure why but how I study/learn. Good luck!

Shekarpl
Viewer II

I'm new to this group. I'm planning to take the exam in December.

Can I join the group

Regards

Shekar