Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VinnyP
Newcomer I

Join a CISSP Study Group for accountability and support!

Would love for anyone interested to join us in studying for the CISSP! Look forward to meeting and learning with you. 

CISSP Study Group

Chat

10 Replies
Naixis
Newcomer I

Hi Vinny,
I'm interested 😉 How do you project your CISSP studies?
Work each morning on resources and test questions?
See you
rahspace
Viewer

Hey! I am in. What did you have in mind for studying and collaboration? 

VinnyP
Newcomer I

We can take a vote each week on the topic for the following. Meet weekly to go over a bank of practice questions and discussion about pain points. Open to suggestions.
Anthony22
Viewer

Thank you for the invite. Looking forward to studying with you folks.

OliLue
Newcomer III

Hi VinnyP

has the study group already started?

Would like to join you. I started studying again after a break, cause of an business project.

Plan to go to the exam end of march - middle April.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Best regards

OliLue

VIkRaM
Newcomer I

Hi all, I posted in another thread here and I just want to repeat that on this thread as well – I’m interested to join a study group for CISSP exam.

Looking to sit for certification around March - April this year. Please drop me your email address if you are interested to team up and join me in study group.

vik_ram@outlook.com

cavy_777
Viewer

Hi all, 

I just joined the whatsapp group, how is the study session conducted? Hope am not too late!! 

VinnyP
Newcomer I

‎Open this link to join our WhatsApp Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/F6dD8UhW4hnHBBzZIE0uUT
Damaini
Viewer II

Hello @VinnyP 

I'm taking my test at the end of March and would love to have a study group.  I joined the Whatsapp group but can't send any messages or see previous posts.

Please let me know when is the next group session.

Thanks