cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FlexnFinesse
Newcomer II

Forming a CISSP study group for August test takers

Edited:
In order to conduct a deep dive into the broad topics outlined within the Common Body of Knowledge, I would like to collaborate with professionals who have the ability to share ideas, discuss, and collaborate together. It is my intention to gather professionals from various backgrounds to form a study group for CISSP, with the goal of passing the exam in 3 months. If you're interested, please reach out via private message with your email. We'll use Zoom to meet on Sunday mornings at 8-10 am CST from May 14 to August 14.

62 Replies
George_G
Newcomer I

Interested. Are you looking for candidates that's just starting out or already read through the material?  I am just beginning my studies using the official study guide but literally on chapter 1.

PM sent

egome007
Viewer

Hello, 

Is there a way I can join this group?

Thank you. 

Ed Gomez

George_G
Newcomer I

Hi Ed, if we don't hear back from the OP, let's see if we can get a few more people that might be interested and we can start a group. What study material do you have or will be using?  I have the (ISC)^2 official study guide 9th ed.

FlexnFinesse
Newcomer II

Hi Ed,

Thank you for reaching out. Please send me a personal note with your email, and I will send you the details for this meeting.

JonR
Viewer II

I'm interested in joining a study group, I'm a seasoned Software Development Leader and ideally looking at Aug timeframe for CISSP testing using the Official Study Guide (9th ed.) also.  Please let me know if you're interested in added another member. I'm located in the PT time zone (Bay Area)...

@FlexnFinesse @George_G 

FlexnFinesse
Newcomer II

Hi Jon,

Thank you for reaching out. Please send me a personal note with your email, and I will send you the details for this meeting.

vjcissp
Viewer

I am also taking the exam in August/2023 , Let me know how we can interact for the exam preparation

@

JonR
Viewer II

sent a PM... thank you...

pgumbeze
Viewer

Hi George, we are in the same category, can you send me a personal note so that we can also discuss