Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SMallick
Newcomer I

Domain3 Cryptography

Dear All,

Hope you are doing well.

I have doubt on Domain-3 Cryptography part.

Is there required to remember all Cryptosystem algorithm descriptions, Steps (Mathamatical Calculation) process flow chart for CISSP Exam?

Thank You

S.Mallick

4 Replies
JKWiniger
Community Champion

test

JKWiniger
Community Champion

@AndreaMoore Heads up, this thread had issues. I'm not sure if it's part of other things I saw going on or something different. I tried to reply days ago and I got and HTML error when I tried to save. Now I posted the test above, but it will not let me edit or delete it... lets see if this posts...

JKWiniger
Community Champion

OK that worked so...

@SMallick I don't think you would need to worry about mathematical calculations because the CISSP is not a deeply technical exam. I would say you should know what the different systems are and how and when they are used.

This is just my guess on the matter..

John-

SMallick
Newcomer I

Thanks for your response,
You know !! I completed those from free CS Engg class vedios.

Diagram and till flow chart part also clear. but when started Mathamatical Calculations, formula on each Algorithm that time I got totally Hung [Even I am not familear those Mathamatical Symbols]. and I thought CISSP is not for me as my present standards. I should familiar with those mathematical parts first then I can start CISSP Crypto part.

But the happy point is Algorithm flow chart makes my Mind Map cryptography. Specially now I understood the twist behind the Algorithm.

Thanks Again for your response.