cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sushmagrg1234
Newcomer I

CISSP Preparation Buddies

Hi All,

I am starting my CISSP preparation journey and planning to give the exam on May or June 2024. After watching videos regarding which resources to follow and tips and tricks. One thing was common is to create study group with the people who are also in same journey which will helps us to clear doubts and keep motivating us.

So please if anyone is interested please reply me here. I am in EST time zone it will be great to connect with other people who are on same journey.

42 Replies
Rishabh19
Viewer II

Hi @sushmagrg1234 Let's connect and please include me in the study group as well. My e-mail id is rishbatra19@gmail.com. I am planning to take the exam by mid June 24. Thanks !!

Deetrain
Newcomer II

I am on the same journey as well. I gave my exam coming up in a couple of months. I desperately need a study partner or partners.
Deetrain
Newcomer II

I am taking my exam in august. I am using CISSPPrep.net, Shon Harris, Wiley, CBK, Quiz prep, CCCSURE, Totalsem..hub, etc. I really need a study partner.
ayou7647
Newcomer I

Also don't forget the discord channels.  Destination Certification #cissp.  

efnelda
Viewer II

Hi. Good morning. 
I saw your post and wanted to know if you established a study group.  I am looking for a group to join. Can you let me know if you are taking in new members? 

VinnyP
Newcomer III

Great FREE study group on an awesome platform here https://www.skool.com/cissp/about

VinnyP
Newcomer III
VinnyP
Newcomer III

VinnyP
Newcomer III
pmbehra
Viewer II

Hi, I am interested in joining the study group for CISSP. I am in Houston, Texas (CST). 

Please assist.