cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sushmagrg1234
Newcomer I

CISSP Preparation Buddies

Hi All,

I am starting my CISSP preparation journey and planning to give the exam on May or June 2024. After watching videos regarding which resources to follow and tips and tricks. One thing was common is to create study group with the people who are also in same journey which will helps us to clear doubts and keep motivating us.

So please if anyone is interested please reply me here. I am in EST time zone it will be great to connect with other people who are on same journey.

29 Replies
sushmagrg1234
Newcomer I

I have sent you an email
eshsaba
Viewer III

I am interested to join a study group . Please let me know. I am in CST. 

kumar20921
Newcomer II

Hello Folks

Today I have passed exam provisionally & waiting to start next process . All the best to everyone who are planning their exam. Believe in yourself & prepreation schedule.

I read Mike chapples OSG ninth edition & AIO shon Harris then used learnzapp tests & AIO tests online. Prabh nair coffee shots, CISSP CRAM & mindmap videos.
sushmagrg1234
Newcomer I

Hi Kumar, Congrats for passing the exam and I am really happy for you. Also thank you for your best wishes and suggestion about the study material.
Dione
Viewer

Hi,

I would like to join your group as I am targeting end of May for my examination.

Thanks

tarig
Viewer

I am interested
My mail tarig83@gmail.com
Pemasiri
Newcomer I

please add me and i would like to join and targeting sitting my exam on June 2024

Mohy
Newcomer I

I am interested

Lordmohi
WhiteKnight
Viewer

I am targeting to plan my Exam in the end of June.

@sushmagrg1234 

Please add me to the group, my email pandey_shubham@outlook.com

VJS-Estyle
Newcomer I

I would love to be part of the group.

vincent.seeley@outlook.com