Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veljulisa
Newcomer I

CISSP Group Study via Teams or Zoom

Does anyone else prefer studying in a group? We can review chapters and practice questions via Teams and Zoom. Please comment and provide you email if you’re interested.
107 Replies
smalhotra
Viewer III

HI All,

I am glad to be associated with this group. I have done CISA and CISM certification from ISACA way back in 2016, done some other stuff like OCBIT, and Prince2 Agile , Power BI after that.

Now finally I have gathered the courage to attempt CISSP and plan to give the exam by Oct'23.

I have recently started with Shon Harris and looking out to join right forums and communities for knowledge sharing.

As per my current profile, with over 20 yrs of experience, I am working at MetLife as IT Governance head

Thanks Again , looking forward to meet you all.

Sarika Malhotra

smalhotra90@gmail.com

vineet96
Viewer II

Hello, My name is Vineet and I am based in India, I am starting my study for CISSP Certification, I will be happy to be part of a study group via Teams or Zoom.

tarek-ebrahim
Newcomer I

Count me in

tarek.ebrahim2010@gmail.com
CissPGirl
Viewer II

count me in. 

Rahim
Newcomer I

I am available. 

vineet96
Viewer II

Hi Sarika,

I am part of GOSC (Noida), I will be happy to connect with you for CISSP Group study.  Let me know a time and we can connect.

regards

Vineet

david_north
Viewer II

How to do I join the group?
tiagopolizer
Viewer II

Hi.

I'm interested in joining a study group and I'm studying for the exam using OSG (willey book).

My plan is to take the exam until Jan/24

My mail is: tiagopolizer@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Tiago

tiagopolizer
Viewer II

Hello.

If there is anybody interested and wanna join with me in this journey, please send me a mail.

Thanks!

akashdeepgill
Reader I

I am interested.