Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GabeA
Newcomer I

CISSP Exam Study Group

Good morning everyone. I am new joiner here for the CISSP and I am doing self-study. I was wondering if anyone here would want to form a study group to go over each domain? I plan on taking the exam early 2023. If your interested go ahead and comment down below. Thanks and look forward to hear from everyone.

51 Replies
maxnze
Newcomer I

maxwelnzekwe@gmail.com

KevinISC2
Newcomer II

@Xenophanes
Please add me to the Microsoft Teams study group: 16193878682
shrikant_kamble
Newcomer I

Am interested, please share the details.
Xenophanes
Newcomer I

I have just made the group public for easier access.

I will be on at 2:30 PM CST today and will run through wither Wiley or Boson practice questions.

All are welcome, I just ask that we keep this concise to the topic to make sure we maximize the use of time. 

Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer, mobile app or room device
Click here to join the meeting
Meeting ID: 246 033 801 669
Passcode: LSbGLG
shrikant_kamble
Newcomer I

I am planning to give cissp this June, requesting to share any teams groups or discussion groups where I can become member or join for weekly/daily discussions
OliLue
Newcomer III

Very good idea.

Unfortunately I was not able to join. If you do a session again, please let me know.

Best regards

Oli

Can you please guide me how to self study for CISSP exam

Shalina06
Newcomer III

Hi there,

I just saw your message about the CISSP study group meeting. Are you meeting tomorrow at 2:30 pm CST? My email is Shalina06@gmail.com. I look forward to joining the study group.

Best,

SG

Benchiko
Newcomer I

Hi, please add me. I'm doing self study and interested in the study group. Just started studying and planning to take the exam by October.

Ben

Benchiko
Newcomer I

My email address is benchiko1@yahoo.com