Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GabeA
Newcomer I

CISSP Exam Study Group

Good morning everyone. I am new joiner here for the CISSP and I am doing self-study. I was wondering if anyone here would want to form a study group to go over each domain? I plan on taking the exam early 2023. If your interested go ahead and comment down below. Thanks and look forward to hear from everyone.

51 Replies
DrDannyHa
Newcomer I

Why not? If you want me to help, please say which domain, knowledge and difficulties to me. I might answer here based on my teaching experience since 2002 (well before the first ISC2 Authorised Instructor). https://www.linkedin.com/in/dannyhaprofile/ or write me an email iamokthankyou@gmail.com 

Hbriggs
Viewer III

I would love to join the study group. My email is Harvey.Briggsiii@gmail.com
Xenophanes
Newcomer I

Please add me. I am testing May 1.

Blake@blakegreen.me
Shalina06
Newcomer III

Hi Gabe,

my email is Shalina06@gmail.com. I want to join the CISSP study group.

Thanks.

shahzadafridi
Newcomer I

Hi, I am interested in study group, send details of Whatsapp gp in email as well
shahzadafridi86@yahoo.com
KevinISC2
Newcomer II

I would like to join the study group. Please send the zoom meeting ID and our meeting schedule to WhatsApp number: (619) 387-8682.

V/R
Kevin
Marichal
Viewer II

Is there anyone available to do study group.  I am looking to test in May 2023

KevinISC2
Newcomer II

I am available!
Xenophanes
Newcomer I

I will be hosting a Microsoft Teams study group at 5:00 PM CST today, 03/09/2023. Post your email if interested and I will invite. I will send an invite to those already showing interest. I am also open to doing this through Discord if others are more comfortable with that.
cybrpnk9999
Viewer II

Hello

I am interested, my emaill is ricardo_reyes@outlook.com

greetings