Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GabeA
Newcomer I

CISSP Exam Study Group

Good morning everyone. I am new joiner here for the CISSP and I am doing self-study. I was wondering if anyone here would want to form a study group to go over each domain? I plan on taking the exam early 2023. If your interested go ahead and comment down below. Thanks and look forward to hear from everyone.

51 Replies
mbumpus
Newcomer I

Yes, I would like to Form a study group, I will also be taking the CISSP toward the end of July.  I work Monday Through Friday 8-6pm Eastern Standard Time.  So my study time would have to be after my work hours.

Thanks,

Marketa M. Bumpus,BS,MS

(765)282-9158

mbumpus@css.edu

falm04
Viewer II

I'm interested in joining a study group.  Does anyone have any pointers for exam success?  I've tested 3 times and gotten closer every time but still not all the way complete.  

Adam

OliLue
Newcomer III

Good Morning GabeA,

is your question still valid? I'm also on my way to CISSP by self study.

Would be glad to find students with which I can exchange and discuss to understand the topics more in deep.

Looking forward to your answer

OliLue

madhav_cissp
Viewer

How to prepare for CISSP exam

GabeA
Newcomer I

Hello there,

Thanks so much for asking about my study group. So sorry for late reply but if you are interested in still joining go ahead and reply back here with your WhatsApp number and or email if that’s better. So for this group study thought we would all get together and go over the 8 domains and do some practice questions. We would do this over via zoom or teams meeting once I get everyone to confirm they’re wanting to study still. We cam meet in evenings since pretty much a lot of work during mornings. Thinking on doing meeting a week or two depending on if everyone wants to meet up twice a week or only once. If you’re still interested go ahead and please reply back for me. Look forward to meeting you and studying. We will pass this exam!

Thanks,

Gabe
mbumpus
Newcomer I

mbumpus@css.edu

GabeA
Newcomer I

Thanks so much for asking about my study group. So sorry for late reply but if you are interested in still joining go ahead and reply back here with your WhatsApp number and or email if that’s better. So for this group study thought we would all get together and go over the 8 domains and do some practice questions. We would do this over via zoom or teams meeting once I get everyone to confirm they’re wanting to study still. We cam meet in evenings since pretty much a lot of work during mornings. Thinking on doing meeting a week or two depending on if everyone wants to meet up twice a week or only once. If you’re still interested go ahead and please reply back for me. Look forward to meeting you and studying. We will pass this exam!

Thanks,

Gabe
GabeA
Newcomer I

Hey there go ahead and shoot me your email if you can. I will add you to the chain of the group.

Thanks,

Gabe
KevinDevry
Viewer II

I would love to join the study group.  I have the test in 2 weeks.

Thank you in advance.

DeryckAli
Viewer

How can I join this group?